About the Polaris Slingshot
The Polaris Slingshot may look like a car, but it is actually a three-wheel motorcycle. It combines the open-air freedom of riding a motorcycle with the lower-to-the-ground design of a car, as well as the easy steering capabilities of a car. In a Slingshot, you can sit side-by-side with your passenger so you can both share the view and the experience from the front seat.
At Electra Motor Rentals, our Slingshots have automatic transmissions. This makes it even easier to get out on the road and experience the freedom of this vehicle that is designed for adventure.
See Tucson on the Slingshot
When you rent your Slingshot from us, be sure to ask about our tips for exploring Tucson. There are tons of places where you can have a blast on your Slingshot. Some options to consider include:
- Mt. Lemmon—Ride the Mt. Lemmon Highway to Summerhaven, which is near the peak of Mt. Lemmon. There are tons of great viewpoints to stop and check out along the way. Consider doing a ride near sunset, so you can catch sundown from the mountain peak.
- Tucson Mountain Park
- Saguaro National Park West
- Downtown Tucson
There are so many places to explore on your Slingshot, whether you want to cruise Downtown or relax on the exciting mountain roads. Our team has plenty of ideas for adventures in the area, so be sure to ask when you pick up your vehicle.
Renting Your Slingshot
In Arizona, you don’t need a special license to drive a Slingshot. You simply have to be a licensed driver who is 21 or over. Renting a Slingshot in Tucson is as easy as 1-2-3:
Do you want to see Tucson in a new way and are thinking, “Where can I find Slingshot rentals near me?” Call Electra Motor Rentals and reserve your automatic transmission Slingshot. Call us at 520 600 0879 to get the answers to your questions and to set up your reservation.
- Call Electra Motor Rentals to make a reservation. We offer flexible terms with rentals ranging from as little as two hours or as long as seven days.
- Pick up your Slingshot. When you come to get your Slingshot, you will need to have your driver’s license and will also need to sign our waiver forms.
- Grab your keys and hit the road. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about driving techniques, roads to ride, and more.