Electra Motor Rentals is pleased to bring Slingshot rentals to Tucson. With so many open spaces surrounding the city, exploring the area from behind the wheel of a Slingshot is a no-brainer. Even if you think you know Tucson and the surrounding areas inside and out, seeing them from a Slingshot will change your perspective.
If you’re ready to explore Tucson in a Slingshot, here is what you need to know.
At Electra Motor Rentals, we rent the Slingshot R. Some of the
- Automatic transmission
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Accent lighting
- Rockford Fosgate stereo system
- Apple car play ready
- Dashboard control display
There is plenty of power under the hood of this three-wheeled motorcycle. You can go from 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds, and it’s possible to reach speeds of up to 125 mph. Peak power is 203 HP at 8,250 RPM, and peak torque is 144 ft-lbs at 6,500 RPM.
Slingshot Rental Requirements
For Slingshot rentals in Tucson from Electra Motor Rentals, you must be at least 21 years of age, and you must have a valid driver’s license. No special licensing is required.
Before you take out your vehicle, you must sign our waiver forms. We offer rentals periods ranging from two hours up to seven days.
Slingshot Rental Tips
As you take your Slingshot out on the road, keep these tips in mind:
- Wear a helmet and eye protection. The Slingshot has an open top and sides, so it’s a good idea to wear the same kind of helmet and eye protection you would wear on a regular motorcycle. The helmet keeps you safe in the event of an accident, while the eye protection keeps bugs, dirt, and debris from getting into your eyes as you ride.
- Use the seatbelt. The seatbelts are in the reverse position of a car, so find your belt on the opposite side as you normally would, and buckle up.
- Test the vehicle on a low-traffic road. The Slingshot is intuitive to drive, but it helps to test it out on a quiet road so you can get used to the feel. It has a lot of speed in a small, light frame. As such, it is helpful to become accustomed to the controls before taking on high-traffic or high-speed roads.
- Head for the hills. Driving in the city of Tucson is fun, but taking the Slingshot into the mountains and zipping through the winding roads is a great way to get the full experience of what the vehicle can do.
Let your adventure begin now! Call Electra Motor Rentals at 520 600 0879 to learn more about our Slingshot rentals in Tucson.